Saturday, June 21, 2008

CARMEL REUNION

I haven't been back to Carmel for many years, it has been a long time since I graduated. It's good to go back again. Miss Ng is leaving Hong Kong soon so Zanthnia organised this barbecued reunion at Carmel.

When I walked around Oi Man Estate, it brought me back the old memories and it has been changed a lot. I think Carmel is smaller than before!! Maybe becoz I have grown up a lot? :D

It was good to see old friends and we look quite the same. Of course some people have big change and they amazed us!! We talked about old school life and our current lives and jobs, wow I feel so old now!! Tho it was pretty hot and it wasn't suitable to barbecue, we had good time!!

After barbecue, few of us went to TST to have drinks and chitchatted. It was fun and I'm looking forward to the coming gathering!!

No comments: