Wednesday, June 25, 2008

DINNER UNDER TYPHOON SIGNAL#3

What a nasty morning!! It was typhoon signal #8 since last midnight so this morning we didn't need to work. But the typhoon became weaker and we had to rush back to work in the afternoon when it was changed to signal #3. I couldn't sleep well this morning coz I got phone calls from my colleague and I had to be ready to go back to work anytime. I was so sleepy!!

On the way to work I got text messages from Chocolate and I thought we would cancel the dinner of tonight becoz of the nasty weather. I really hate going out during rainy days. He said he wouldn't change the date of the dinner no matter what!! It was quite funny coz he never confirmed us which restaurant and what time!!

Finally I booked Tony Roma's at Time Square coz they didn't have any plan!! Really don't understand why I had to arrange since it wasn't ME who called for the gathering!! But anyway it's good to see them again and Carol has gruduated finally!! She is an evangelist now! Congrats!!

No comments: