Saturday, June 14, 2008

SAHARA + BULLDOG

Still raining today!! I miss the sun and I don't feel like going out during rainy days. But we have arranged this gathering for a long time so no matter what won't postpone again.

Dinner at Sahara at Soho. It's a Middle East Restaurant. It was my first time to go there and the food was quite good. The light was very dim but it fit the atmosphere of the restaurant. I don't know what we ate coz Raynie ordered the food. I guess we had salad, fish, pork, kebabs and a special drink.



I even tried smoking shisha in apple mint flavour! It was very interesting!! I'm not addicted to it but I quite like it. So fun!!


"Shisha"

After dinner, we went to Bulldog to have a drink and watched Euro 2008. We watched the game for Spain and Sweden. I supported Spain but the game was a little bit boring. I thought they would draw the game but during the extra 2 mins of 2nd half, Villa scored a goal. He was cool!!

The following game was Russia vs Greece, we weren't interested at all so we headed back home.

"Cocktails at Bulldog"

No comments: