Friday, June 13, 2008

DINNER AT SENSHURAKU

What a busy week and finally it's Friday!! I arranged to meet supplier after work so I could leave at 6.15pm!! I don't want to use my private time to meet supplier but I can't go during work time. Too busy...

After meeting suppliers, I had dinner with friends at Senshuraku. We planned to watch movie but it was full so we only had dinner. Christophe came with his French roommates and we talked in French a bit :P Still hard for me to understand French and it took me time to think what they were asking!! We ordered a lot of food and we ate a lot!! I was sooo full!!

They had to catch up the ferry to Lamma so we went home after dinner. It rained heavily again!! It has been raining for 2 more weeks already! When will it stop? I hate rainny days!!

2 comments:

Jimmy La Glande said...

Yah christophe told me about this rain time :(

kArEn said...

sigh... hopefully i can see the sun soon!!