Sunday, June 22, 2008

PHOTOGRAPH

Although I got a DSLR camera, I never have time to figure out how to use it. Most of my friends are using Nikon Cameras and they can't teach me how to use Canon. Finally I got a friend to guide me now :D

I'm usually amazed by Schindler's photography skills and thanks god he uses Canon :D We went to Pak Tau Kau with his friend and one of our AF's classmate today to take pics. It was a nice sunny day and good for taking pics!!

Schindler lent me his lens so I can have a try. His lens are so cool!! I could take nice pics with his super lens!! I could take the close up of the flowers, insects and butterflies :) It makes me want to buy a nice lens!!




I rather like taking scenery pics so he suggested me to buy the EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 lens first coz it's a wide angle lens which is suitable for taking scenery pics. I really want to buy it and hopefully I can save up some money and buy it next month!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures. I hope you'll have your own lenses soon so we can see more pictures like these :-)

TT