Sunday, June 08, 2008

A DAY WITHOUT PLAN

We planned to go to Macau for a day trip but becoz of our laziness, we were too late to book the ferry ticket adn they are all full!! Finally we had no plan for today. I woked up at around 2.30pm and then call my friends to see what we can do. AC suggested to have Thai food and we came out to Pacific Place at around 6pm and then shopped around first.

This Thai food restaurant is kinda like private dinning but the food was cheap and delicious!! It is managed by Thai people and they have lived in Hong Kong for nearly 30 years!! There were very nice and we learned some Thai language from them.


I liked this dessert "Coconut rice with mango", very sweet and delicious!! After dinner we went to Carnegie's to have a drink. There was live band show and it was great!! I like the atmosphere there but seems PY didn't really enjoy! She was quite quiet!! :D


Then we went to watch "Sex and the City" in the midnight. Tomorrow is public holiday so we can stay up later than usual. I didn't want to watch this movie yet coz I promoised to watch with someone on coming Friday. But Hang and FC have watched Indiana Jones already so we got no choice. Well I may watch again on coming Friday =_=

I haven't watched the drama of "Sex and the City" so I have no idea about the background of the story. It's quite funny and with a lot of amusing scenes but it would be better if I have seen the drama. I think the best parts of the movie were the fashions and I quite like the character of Samantha, she was cute and funny :D

No comments: