Monday, June 23, 2008

SU CASA

Dinner at Su Casa tonight. The former name of this restaurant is Mi Casa but they have moved and changed a new name. I asked the owner of the restaurant that the meaning of the name, she said "Mi Casa" means "My Home" and "Su Casa" means "Your Home".

Though this restaurant is small, they can really make us feel likes home. They provided good service and the food was great. We ordered some oysters, Garry kept asking us if the oysters were ok and he tried to do his best. The foie gras and the steak were so delicious!! The steak was so juicy and soft!! I liked the creamy sauce risotto too!! :D We had tiramisu and Crème brûlée as dessert. I liked the Crème brûlée more ;) It's always so enjoyable whenever I have dinner there!!

2 comments:

Jimmy La Glande said...

It s funny, the name is like spanish or portuguese but you seems to eat like french :)

kArEn said...

oui!! J'aime la cuisine française! ;)