Tuesday, June 17, 2008

LEVEL 7 FINISHED!!

It was the last day of the level 7 French class, we whole class had dinner together. It was pretty late after class and some people didn't like to go to TST so we just chose a curry restaurant in Jordan.

I'm a bit happy that I can go on level 8 but the most happiest is we can have another teacher in the next term! :P I don't mean I don't like Eric, it's just his teaching method doesn't fit me well. He is too harsh and serious sometimes... Even tonight when we had dinenr, he was still quite serious and he seemed didn't like to be so close with his students.

Anyway I really gotta catch up my French during the term break!!

2 comments:

Mountaincat said...

FĂ©licitations! I think you study very hard. I can recommend to lisning to French radio on internet. It helps. Check out this http://www.frequence3.fr/

Jimmy La Glande said...

Feliciations Karen :)

Tu va mieux parler français que moi portugais ;)