Friday, June 27, 2008

DAY 1 HONG KONG / BANGKOKG

Yay I'm going to Bangkok!! But I still had to work today becoz I could only get 1 day off... Time ran so fast today!! I wasn't really in holiday mood yet coz I was too busy!!

After work I rushed back home, took my luggage and then went to the airport. Our departure fight was at around 22.30. We took Emirate so we had to go to terminal 2. It is pretty far away from terminal 1.

We were so hungry but we didn't have much time to have dinner at the airport so we had to wait to eat on the flight! The flight meal was ok. We watched the movie and then slept for a while on the flight. When we arrived, it was nearly 1am.

When we were waiting to pass through the Customs, I could see there were a lot of Hong Kongers!! This is a long weekend, no wonder everyone wants to have a short trip and Bangkok is a good and cheap choice!!

The bangkok airport is so big and new!! I can't remember how the old airport looked like. It was 8 years ago when the last time I went to Bangkok before!!

AC booked a van to pick us up from the airport to the hotel. We walked around the airport and looked for the driver! I'm sure he was late so we didn't see him when we got out!! He drove pretty fast and it only took 30mins driving.

We stayed in Hotel Ibis which is a 3 stars hotel. They don't have much facilities. We prefered to spend more money on shopping and entertaining so we didn't need a 5 stars hotel. The room was quite big but the light was too dim.

It was pretty late after we had settled down and we were so tired so we headed to bed as soon as we can!!

No comments: