Friday, December 26, 2008

BOXING SHOPPING DAY!

Went shopping with AC at CWB today, I wanted to buy some clothes but finally I bought 2 handbags. I think I've bought quite a lot unnecssary things recently. I don't know why, maybe becoz shopping makes me feel happy but on the other hand my credit card bills are getting more >_<



We had dinner at a Japanese restaurant and then we went to watch movie. I had no idea what was Twilight about before watching it, AC said it was very popular in States and the main actor was good looking so she wanted to watch it. I thought it was a violent or SF and I didn't expect it would be a romance!!

This movie is based on the popular young-adult series, the epic romance between a human and sexy vampire. It was a true romance and the dialogue was very romantic and touching. But the storyline was a bit simple and I was expecting some more action / fight scences :P I haven't read the original novels so I don't know how it follows exactly. But overall it was good and I like this movie! And I think I will get a book to read it!!

3 comments:

Jimmy La Glande said...

Hi karen :)

with christophe we saw it in Ho Chi Minh. Wanted to go cinema and was the only movie to begin.
Was very dissapointed. Too teenage movie in fact :(
But anyway we were very laughted about the skin white of people ^^

kArEn said...

Oh you both were disappointed? Hahah coz it's teenage romance and I'm sure girls like that more than boys!! I'm so addicted to the books now!!

Vampires should be pale, shouldn't they? :D

Jimmy La Glande said...

I didn t know there were books at the source.

Ya we are guys we wanted action and blood. hihi