Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

This morning a thought flashed through my mind and I suddenly thought of something that happened last year before Christmas. It's not important anymore but I didn't realise it has been a year already!! Time flies!! I'm not ready for Chrismas yet seems it's coming too fast!!

Went out for shopping today coz I still haven't bought X'mas gifts (especially for myself) yet :P It was very crowded everywhere and I didn't have patience to wait and line up for getting in the shops or trying things on. I wanted to buy some T-shirts but finally I bought 2 jackets and a gift for my year end party.

Surprisingly it was kinda warm today and it feels not much like Christmas. Every year before Christmas I plan to travel to somewhere cold to have white Christmas but then finally I don't plan anything lol Oh well may be next year!! I want to have a real White Christmas!!

No comments: