Saturday, December 20, 2008

PRE-X'MAS DINNER

X'mas is coming soon!! We were having pre-x'mas dinner at Dan Ryan's. What a shame that Jeff and Kyoko couldn't join us. Jeff's sister's husband is in the hospital so he had to look after the children and Kyoko had fever... Hope them they will all get well soon!!

I was a bit late becoz of the traffic jam... hehe I wasn't the latest one tho :D We haven't met for a long time!! It was good to gather together and talk about recently life! Then we ordered some food such as pasta, steak, salad, risotto... The food was great!

And we all brought a present (budget $10, it's crazy, huh?) and exchanged to each other. I got a lavender oil hand cream! I just wanted to buy handcream!! Great for me!!



Seki and Man couldn't join the dinner too coz they had to have dinner with family. They were joining us for drink in LKF. Satoko and Kelly were supposed to join us but Satoko had to meet her bf so finally only me, Seki and Man were going for drink.

We drank until 1.30am and then I joined another group of friends to go clubbing. It wasn't as crowded as I expected in the club and it wasn't that fun. I think coz I was too tired. We danced and drank until 5.30am and then we went home. Glad that I didn't get drunk at all LOL

No comments: