Wednesday, December 24, 2008

X'MAS EVE

So darn busy at work !! But our team had to prepare the lunch x'mas party for the whole company. We had a lot of preparation before such as planning the rundown, thinking about the games & dercorations, asking suppliers to donate us gifts, ordering the food and buying gifts. It occupied me quite a lot of time!

This year we had 50 staffs to join!! Wow I didn't even notice our company is growing up so fast! I was being the MC but I didn't have micophone, it was hard to shout out loud in front of 50 people and take the control.

We had some food and then played some games such as Bingo. I know some of them weren't so participated but it's the party that we only join once a year! We also had lucky draw, our suppliers were very generous that offering us some cash and a LV wallet. We had other gifts such as ipod shuffle 2G, portable hard disc 160G, housewares stuff... I don't know if I was lucky or not coz I got the ipod shuffle 2G. I have a iPod classic and Touch already so the shuffle is totally usless for me. So I gave it to my other colleague.




After party, we had to clean up stuff and I still got a lot of work to do!! I worked until 7.30pm :( That's crazy!! Then I went out and met up Maggie and Jacky for dinner. Maggie came back from Holland again!! We haven't seen for a long time!! It's good to see her again!!

We had Japanese food for dinner and then we went to a cafe, relax, talk and had some coffee. Lucky her to have 3 weeks vacation in Hong Kong!! How can I get a job in Europe? :D

No comments: