Wednesday, December 31, 2008

IS THAT ALL MY FAULT?

My manager admonished me 3 times today but she rarely acted like this. I think she must be stressed out recently. But I'm not happy what she said to me.

The 1st thing was that I let the other colleagues to take the free samples during office hour. I didn't let them to do this, I told them to take later but they were too excited and they didn't listen to me. So is that my fault for not being harsh to them?

The 2nd thing was that I talked too long private calls today. It wasn't too long!!! Hey today is new year eve!! Everyone is in holiday mood and what's the problem for just talking on few calls?? I didn't stop working!! She said that as a senior, I should be a good example to the others. I don't think I have ever set a bad example.

The 3rd thing really pissed me off. She admonished about my arrival time again!! I usually come to work 1-3 mins before 9am but she thinks I'm late and requested me to come to work at least 15mins before. WTF!! I'm not late at all!! What da heck is that I have be accused for being late?? I always work overtime (no paid!!) until 7 to 8pm, is that meaningless to the company? I was so angry and it upset me by being scolded at the end of the year. Darn company!!! Darn rules!!! I think they don't have anything to challange me on my working performance so they just did something nonsense to defeat me!!

No comments: