Tuesday, December 30, 2008

DICK + BIG DEE + TON'S HOME

Did kickboxing after work as usual but after boxing we went to ton's home for dinner. I've never been to their home & I was curious of how it was like but AC & CT warned me that it was a mess!! Men's home are supposed to be a mess, aren't they? LOL

They are living in the 5th floor and there is no lift in this building so we had to walk upstairs. Ton met us up on the ground floor, Dick and Big Dee went to supermarket to buy some food. Their flat wasn't so mess and it is big enough for them to live. There were not much furniture not even a table or a chair. We had to sit on the ground.

Big Dee cooked some food for us and he took something from the kitchen. I had no idea what they were. Fishes and soup LOL The fishes were quiet good. They put the plates on the floor and we ate with our hands. Kinda strange for me!! CT said Thai people were like that and it was normal!! It surprised me!!





They all said Big Dee could cook very well and I tasted the soup that he made, it was really quite good!! :) It was Tom Yam Kung soup but he didn't teach us how to make it!!


Dick and Big Dee taught us some Thai swearword and but they asked us not to say that coz it is rude :P Surprising Dick knows quite a lot Cantonese swearword!! It was a very funny night to learn Thai language in bad way!! :D

No comments: