Sunday, December 07, 2008

JEWELLERY DESIGN WORKSHOP

Karolina is working a jewellery design workshop at C&G Department and I'm interested to know what she is doing so I joined her workshop today.

I had no idea how to make accessories but it was fun to have a try. Karolina taught us some basic skills and then we started to use the materials (semi precious stones, pearls, glass beads) to make our pieces. I first tried to make a earring (the blue one) and it was easier that I thought. The reason that I made one only coz I don't have piercing on my right ear so just try one.

Then I made a pair of red earrings and it seemed strange to make one only. Karolina said they looked good and she said it would be suitable to wear for the tango dance :D Well I'm not going to wear something that I make coz they are not good enough. It's just for fun only!!

And I made a pendant and necklace as well, it didn't spend me much time. 2 hours including learning and making my pieces!! :)

No comments: