Tuesday, December 23, 2008

X'MAS SNAPSHOT

Having hotpot dinner with old and current colleagues after work coz I like to have gathering on or before big festival. I haven't seen Gobby for a long time but she still looks quite the same. But it is bad to know that her company is going to close down and she has to look for another job. The financial tsunami really affects a lot of companies. Luckily my company is still working very well and our business is growing.

After dinner, me, Seki and Man were going to TST to take some X'mas pics. The rest of them didn't join us coz they were not so interested to be photo taken. And it was a bit late for them. It's fine! I still got my models :D

Kyoko was hanging around TST so she joined us for the photo shooting as well. Seki lent me his tripod coz mine is too heavy and I didn't like to carry it around. But his tripod isn't tall enough! So I didn't use it finally...




I was a bit disappointed coz the Christmas decorations and lights were not as beautiful as I expected. We only took few shots at Ocean Terminal and then walked along to New World Centre.





I wanted to go to Central and IFC but we didn't have time. What a shame!! Next year I have to be earlier!!

No comments: