Sunday, December 21, 2008

FEW DAYS BEFORE X'MAS

I slept at 6am but I woke up at noon today coz I had to go out and do x'mas shopping. I don't like going out to shop around on Sunday especially before the big festival. I'm not ready for X'mas yet coz I feel like I still have a lot of work to do. But when I walked on the street, I could feel the x'mas atmosphere and people were so busy for shopping.

I didn't buy anything for myself but only buying something for my company for lucky draw use. I bought a nice speaker. Then I went to develop the pics and shopped around the computing centre. I wanna buy a internal hard drive coz mine doesn't work now but I think external would be easier for me. But finally didn't buy anything for myself coz it was too crowded!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poke

Oh sorry, I thought I was on Facebook.