Wednesday, October 29, 2008

ANA SUSHI

Dinner gathering with old friends, we had postponed this dinner few times and finally we managed to come out. It's really not easy to gather together since we all are quite busy.

We had no idea what to eat so Helen suggested this Japanese restaurant. PY and Kevin had to work overtime so we ordered the food first coz we were very hungry.



Sze suggested to go travelling together and she wanted to go somewhere with sun and beach. We all were very surprised coz Sze can't swim and she doesn't like the sun!! What made she wanna have a sun + beach vacation? She said she just wanted to try to relax at the beach and read the books there LOL OMG!! It's hard to imagine!!

I'd like to travel with them but I have some plans for myself so I'm not sure if I'm available. I really wish I could have more holidays and money!!

No comments: