Sunday, October 05, 2008

DAY 10 MUNICH

I woke up at around 10am and I got hangover. I really drank too much yesterday!! But I was still fine and not too sick.

We had brunch at home, Kristin prepared a lot of food and she still remembers that we likd foie gras!! Elka came over to Michele's home and we had food together. She would to to Oktoberfest again in the evening coz her friends had reserved tables there and it would be the last day of the Oktoberfest.

Michele joked that we could go if we want. Of course we could go but we said we would worry about him coz he had to work on the next day.

Then in the afternoon we had a walk in a garden. The weather was so nice and it was good to have a walk outside.



Many people just sat outside and had food and beer. European really enjoys sunbathing!! I like the warm sun but just don't like to get tanned.



We had a ride on the boat on the lake. It was very relaxing and fun!! I enjoyed a lot!! I know it would be tiring to ride so I didn't try. I preferred just sitting on the boat and enjoy the breeze and the nice view.



There is nothing much to do on Sundays coz the shops and even the supermarkets are closed on Sunday. I just don't understand that and I think it's hard for me to get used to it!!

After walking around the park, we went back home and then Michele asked us if we would like him driving us with his bike. I told him I wanted to drive his bike more but he knew that I don't have license LOL It was my first time to be ridden on the bike!! It was very exciting!!

Michele didn't drive too fast, only 60-70 km/hr but I could feel the speed!! The wind was hitting my face and I felt so cold!! Other than that it was really fun and exciting!! I liked it a lot!! Really hope that I could drive a bike one day!! Michele said he could drive me to highway next time if I had proper clothes. He even said he had driven 200km/hr once!!

Then we went back home, Michele made the pizza for us. There were a lot of ingredients such as hams, salami, tuna, cheese... etc... I thought it would be difficult to make a pizza but it looked easy!! Kristin made some salad as well. I liked both pizza and salad!! They were delicious!! :)




No comments: