Thursday, October 30, 2008

PEKING DUCK DINNER

I'm supposed to have French lesson on Thur but I skipped my lesson tonight coz I was going to have Peking Duck dinner! Christophe and Charly are going to leave soon so it might be the last time for me to see them before they leave. Eléna is going back to France too!! Seems everyone is leaving Hong Kong!!

I don't usually eat Peking Duck coz it's kinda like tourist stuff but I like peking duck a lot!! I quite like this Spring Deer Restaurant!! Their food was really good!! Pekingese food is rather greasy with strong taste, so I usually don't eat much. But we ordered a lot of food!! We were so full and I'm glad that we all enjoyed it!!

3 comments:

Jimmy La Glande said...

Ehe it was nice :)

even in pekin, we didn t try duck. tssss...

kArEn said...

oh you didn't try in Beijing? Why not?

Jimmy La Glande said...

we didnt think about. just for it. lol