Monday, October 06, 2008

DAY 11 MUNICH

I had a very long sleep last night coz it was so comfortable and I feel good and relaxing whenever I stay in Michele's home! I don't need to worry about anything and I'm glad that I come to Munich again this year!!

Michele and Kristin has to work so after shower and breakfast, we went to the supermarket to buy some sausages and snacks as souvenirs. We like the salami a lot!! It's so cheap in Germany!! But we couldn't buy too much coz we still have to carry our luggages and visit 2 more cities in Italy.

We went to the city centre and then shopped around. It's shopping day!! I bought some clothes, shoes and sun glasses. Time usually runs fast when I go shopping!! Comparing with the shops in Italy, Munich is a bit more expensive than Italy!!


We didn't do any sightseeing today coz we only wanted to shop around. Also we visited some tourist attractions already last year so we didn't need to rush to do anything in Munich. We just relaxed ourselves!!

We came home in the evening, Kristin was home already and she was preparing the dinner for us. We had to took the night train at 9pm from Munich to Florence. Kristin and Michele were so nice to make dinner for us again before we left!! :)


The pasta was so delicious!! I liked it a lot!! Really wanna learn how to make good pasta sauce!! Do Italian born to cook? :D


After dinner, we had to get ready and leave. We only stayed few days in Munich but it was very happy to have fun with Michele and Kristin again. Michele said that he would go to Singapore and Hong Kong again!! I hope so!!
Michele sent us to the train station and then he even helped us to carry our luggages to the carriage. It was a bit sad to say goodbye but I'm sure we will see again soon (if he comes to Hong Kong)!!

The last stop of this train was Rome but we got off in Florence. It was an overnight train and it took us 9 hours from Munich to Rome!! We didn't book the sleeping carriage and we had to find something to do coz we had to take shift to keep our eyes on our luggages!! We shared the carriage with other 4 strangers!

No comments: