Sunday, October 12, 2008

DAY 17 LONDON / HONG KONG

It took around 13 hours from London to Hong Kong, I was exhausted so beside eating, most of the time I was sleeping on the flight :P I didn't even want to do anything!! So the flight time seemed not too long for me this time!!

I enjoyed this journey very much but it was the most exhausting trip for me coz I didn't stay in the same city long and I had to carry my heavy luggage all the way. It was a bit rush and I think I could enjoy more if I could have longer vacation to relax!!

It was so happy to see old friends and meet some new friends. And it was a very good experience to travel on our own with some local people. In this journey, it was my 2nd time to visit those cities and it didn't feel like the same at all with travelling on tour. I could see more and it was more flexible to visit on our own.

I enjoyed the food, shopping and culture in Europe!! It was so much fun and I didn't want to come back! But holiday is holiday, it will end!! So I'm looking forward to my next vacation!! Gotta work harder and save more money!! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had such a nice time. I can sense your relief in finally finishing writing your blog. I feel exhausted just reading it, I don't think I could do so much in 17 days.

I hope you can return sooner rather than later. Do you think you'll travel alone next time?


TT

kArEn said...

oh u feel exhausted after reading my travel blog? Don't you think it is fun?

Yeh for sure I'd to travel alone next time!! But you know I've been saying that for many times...