Friday, October 24, 2008

CHARLY IS BACK

Charly's come back to Hong Kong again! He has resigned his job in Portugal and he came to join Chris for their Asian Trip!! They will travel for at least half year? I'm so jealous!! How come they can travel that long and seems they don't worry about life!! I bet they are rich :D

We had dinner at Jin Luo Bao Korean Restaurant! Once of my favourite!! :) Charly has never tried Korean food before and seems he like the food! This time we didn't order much food like before!!

After dinner, we went to Wanchai to have a drink at Carnegie's. Some young lads and girls danced on the bar table and I asked the guys to dance but they didn't want to!! I tried that before, it could be embarrassing but if you drink few glasses before, you would definatly think it is fun to dance!!

1 comment:

Jimmy La Glande said...

We arejustenough crazy I think :)