Wednesday, October 01, 2008

DAY 6 MILAN / VICENZA

We took morning train from Milan to Vicenza. When we arrived there it was around 13.30. Massimo was at home and he drove a car to pick us up at the train station.

Massimo’s house is very big!! He had 2nd floor and a basement. It is a very lovely home! Massimo went back to work in the afternoon and then we walked to the city center to have sightseeing.



Vicenza isn’t a place that most of the tourist would plan to go. We couldn’t find a place to stay in Venice so we chose to stay in Vicenza instead. It is a small peaceful town and buildings look nice. Comparing with Milan, people seems nicer. Also I think there are more things to see than in Milan!! At least I took more pics here :D

We spent half day to visit Vicenza coz it wasn’t so big. Then we went shopping again. The things in Vicenza was a bit cheaper, we bought a lot of things again!!



At night, Massimo drove us and his friends to Pavoda to join a dinner gathering. From Vicenza to Pavoda is 1 hour and more, it was kinda long way. Massimo’s colleague Laurer is a very sweet girl and she was very easy to talk to. We became friends easily and we talked about everything.

When we arrived Pavoda, it was around 9.30pm. We went to a nice restaurant and it was full of people. We couldn’t even find a seat. So we stood in front of a bar table and Massimo ordered us some special Italian drink and some cheese and hams. I don't know all the name of the cheese but some were very good and some were too stron. Overall I liked them a lot!!


After dinner, Massimo drove us back home and it was almost 12.30am. I was so tired and I fell aslepp in his car coz I didn't sleep much during this trip.

When we were back home, Massimo asked if we liked to drink some wine. Actually before going out for dinner, we drank some white wine already, it was very sweet and tasty!! I liked that a lot!! Massimo is a wine and food expert. He let us to taste all his wine and alcohol, I was a bit tipsy for drinking too much wine. I liked that white wine a lot but I couldn't buy it and carry to Hong Kong coz my luggage was so full and also I wouldn't like to carry the wine for the rest of my trip!!

Beside tasing wine, Massimo made some toast for us. He put some pork's fat and herbs on the toasts, it was quite good!!

No comments: